101 Of The Worlds Funniest One Liners (100pk)
(pack of 100)
101 of the World’s Funniest One Liners
In the centre of the flyer is a Christian gospel message.
1. Ninety-nine percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
2. Borrow money from a pessimist — they don’t expect it back.
3. Time is what keeps things from happening all at once.
4. Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
5. I didn’t fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.
6. Never answer an anonymous letter.
7. It’s lonely at the top; but you do eat better.
8. I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
9. Always go to other people’s funerals, or they won’t go to yours.
10. Few women admit their age; few men act it.
11. If we aren’t supposed to eat animals, why are they made with meat?
12. No one is listening until you make a mistake.
13. Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
14. We have enough youth. How about a fountain of “Smart”?
15. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
16. Campers: Nature’s way of feeding mosquitoes.
17. Always remember that you are unique; just like everyone else.
18. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
19. There are three kinds of people: Those who can count and those who can’t.
20. Why is “abbreviation” such a long word?
21. Nuke the Whales.
22. I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.
23. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
24. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
25. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
26. As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools.
27. Laugh alone and the world thinks you’re an idiot.
28. Sometimes I wake up grumpy; other times I let her sleep.
29. The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the ability to reach it.
30. You can’t have everything; where would you put it?
31. I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
32. Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check?
Editorial: Probably the most thought-provoking one-liner is “Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.” It’s sad but true — no matter what you do, you will die. This is because you have sinned against God. Let’s see if that’s true: Have you ever lied (even once)? Ever stolen (anything)? Jesus said, “Whoever looks upon a woman to lust after her, has committed adultery already with her in his heart.” Ever looked with lust? If you have said “Yes” to these three questions, by your own admission, you are a lying, thieving, adulterer at heart; and we’ve only looked at three of the Ten Commandments. How will you do on Judgment Day? Will you be innocent or guilty? You know that you will be guilty, and end up in Hell. That’s not God’s will. He provided a way for you to be forgiven. He sent His Son to take your punishment: “God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Jesus then rose from the dead and defeated death. God promises everlasting life to all those who confess and forsake their sins, and trust in Jesus Christ. Please do that today . . . you may not have tomorrow. See John 14:21 for a wonderful promise. Then read the Bible daily and obey what you read. God will never let you down.
33. We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.
34. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
35. Be nice to your kids. They’ll choose your nursing home.
36. If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
37. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
38. Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.
39. My mind is like a steel trap, rusty and illegal in 37 states.
40. Nothing is fool proof to a sufficiently talented fool.
41. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
42. I’ve only been wrong once, and that’s when I thought I was wrong.
43. God made mankind. Sin made him evil.
44. I don’t find it hard to meet expenses. They’re everywhere.
45. I just let my mind wander, and it didn’t come back.
46. Don’t steal. The government hates competition.
47. Humpty Dumpty was pushed.
48. National Atheist’s Day April 1st.
49. All generalizations are false.
50. The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.
51. Work is for people who don’t know how to fish.
52. If you don’t like the news, go out and make some.
53. For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.
54. IRS: We’ve got what it takes to take what you have got.
55. I’m out of bed and dressed. What more do you want?
56. I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not too sure.
57. I can handle pain until it hurts.
58. No matter where you go, you’re there.
59. If everything is coming your way, then you’re in the wrong lane.
60. It’s been Monday all week.
61. Gravity always gets me down.
62. This statement is false.
63. Eschew obfuscation.
64. They told me I was gullible…and I believed them.
65. It’s bad luck to be superstitious.
66. According to my best recollection, I don’t remember.
67. The word “gullible” isn’t in the dictionary.
68. Honk if you like peace and quiet.
69. The Big Bang Theory: God Spoke and BANG! it happened.
70. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
71. Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?
72. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
73. A day without sunshine is like, night.
74. The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
75. Corduroy pillows: They’re making headlines!
76. Gravity: It’s not just a good idea, it’s the LAW!
77. Life is too complicated in the morning.
78. We are all part of the ultimate statistic — ten out of ten die.
79. Nobody’s perfect. I’m a nobody.
80. Ask me about my vow of silence.
81. The hardness of butter is directly proportional to the softness of the bread.
82. The last thing on earth you want to do will be the last thing you do.
83. Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else get your way.
84. If ignorance is bliss, then tourists are in a constant state of euphoria.
85. If at first you don’t succeed, don’t try skydiving.
86. If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
87. Stop repeat offenders. Don’t re-elect them!
88. I intend to live forever. So far so good.
89. Who is “General Failure” and why is he reading my hard disk?
90. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
91. I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
92. Energizer Bunny arrested; charged with battery.
93. I didn’t use to finish sentences, but now I
94. I’ve had amnesia as long as I can remember.
95. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
96. Vacation begins when Dad says, “I know a short cut.”
97. Evolution: True science fiction.
98. What’s another word for “thesaurus”?
99. Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
100. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
101. I went to the fights, and a hockey game broke out.
. . . Don’t forget to read the editorial!SKU: 265
Gospel Tracts, Tract Printer
Smart Card – USA Version (100pk)
The front of the card says:
Place your thumb firmly on the box for 15 seconds. If you are a “good” person, it will turn a bright green. Note: it must be for exactly 15 seconds.
The backs reads:
Sorry . . . you’re just like the rest of us. The dictionary says “good” is to be “morally excellent.” Let’s check the standard–the Ten Commandments, to see how far we fall short: Is God first in your life? Do you love Him with “heart, mind, soul and strength?” Have you made a god to suit yourself? Have you used God’s name in vain? Have you kept the Sabbath holy? Have you always honored your parents? Have you hated anyone, and therefore committed murder in your heart? Have you looked with lust and therefore committed adultery in your heart? Have you lied (including “fibs”), stolen (the value is irrelevant), or coveted other people’s possessions? If you are honest, you know you will be guilty on the Day of Judgment. God, however, doesn’t want to send you to Hell. Jesus Christ suffered and died on the Cross in your place, so you could go free. That’s how much God loves you. We broke God’s Law, but Jesus paid our fine. Then He rose from the grave and defeated death. If you repent and trust in Him, God will forgive your sins and grant you everlasting life. Obey the gospel today. Read your Bible daily and obey what you read, God will never let you down.SKU: 247
School of Biblical Evangelism – Text Book
In this 768-page comprehensive study course, you will learn how to share your faith simply, effectively, and biblically . . . the way Jesus did. Discover the God-given evangelistic tools that will enable you to confidently talk about the Saviour.
With 101 lessons on subjects ranging from basic Christian doctrines to knowing our enemy, from false conversions to proving the deity of Jesus, you will be well-equipped to answer questions as you witness to anyone. This study course will help you to prove the authenticity of the Bible, provide ample evidence for creation, refute the claims of evolution, understand the beliefs of those in cults and other religions, and know how to reach both friends and strangers with the gospel.
As the printed version of the popular online School of Biblical Evangelism, this book provides all the lesson text at your fingertips, as well as room for you to record your answers to the study questions. This makes it a convenient format for easy reference as you put its lessons into practice.
“Ray is a good friend of mine. I can tell you he practices what he preaches. While his other book, Hells Best Kept Secret, is becoming kind of a classic, I think that this book is his best one yet. Not only is it an epic (768 pages, 101 chapters!) on how to ‘share your faith simply, effectively, and Biblically the way Jesus did,’ it also provides practical ways to share our faith.”
Danny Lehmann, HISKU: 134
Way of the Master for Kids
The Way of the Master for Kids: Teaching Kids How to Share Their Faith What should you tell your children if they come home from school saying that the Bible is full of fairy tales and science has proved that man came from monkeys? Based on the television show “The Way of the Master”, hosted by Kirk Cameron and Ray Comfort, this book will help you provide answers in a language your kids can understand.
Written in two parts, the book first gives 3 to 5-year olds an understanding of God’s love for them. The second part is for 6 to 10-year olds and explains how we can know that God is real, who made God, why the Bible is true, how we can know that people didn’t come from apes, and why bad things happen. In addition, the book teaches children how to memorise the Ten Commandments in just five minutes, and helps them understand why they need Jesus, enabling them to reach their friends for Christ.
“The Way of the Master for Kids is a book that needs to be on every family bookshelf, and read over and over until it is committed to memory. It gives assurance of salvation, and is an invaluable tool for combatting the secular thinking of our postmodern culture. Don’t buy just one copy, this is a book that must be shared.” — Anne Walker, Christian Book Previews.comSKU: 141
Why Does God Allow Suffering? (100pk)
Iconic Hollywood actress Shirley MacLaine caused outrage when she once asked if the Nazi Holocaust victims suffered because of their sins in past lives. “Karma” seems to give a reason as to why God allows or even sanctions suffering. If a baby is born blind, or a child gets a terminal disease, at the very least it offers some sort of explanation.
But is that really how it works? When someone dies from a car accident or terrorists slaughter “innocent” people, is it because they somehow deserved it?
This same question arose 2,000 years ago. Certain people came to Jesus asking about two incidents that were in the news. The first was about evil. A number of Galileans were quietly worshiping God when the governor of the region suddenly slaughtered them. The second was about suffering. A tower in the city of Siloam fell on 18 men tragically killing them, and no doubt leaving many grieving friends and loved ones.
This is what Jesus said of these two incidents:
“Do you suppose that these Galileans were worse sinners than all other Galileans, because they suffered such things? I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish. Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were worse sinners than all other men who dwelt in Jerusalem? I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.” (Luke 13:2–5)
SEVENTY INTERESTING QUESTIONS
Over 1,000 years before these incidents happened, a man named Job was going through endless suffering and wanted to question his Creator. He believed he was owed an explanation. However, when God spoke to him, He had seventy questions of His own for Job. After hearing those questions Job laid his hand on his mouth, and said, “I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear, but now my eye sees You. Therefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes” (Job 42:5,6). Job’s question about why he was suffering wasn’t so important after he heard God’s questions. Let me see if I can give you a synopsis of those seventy questions.
Think about how God created the eyes that you are using to gather this information. He created every one of the 137 million light-sensitive cells that make up each eye. He fashioned the focusing muscles that focus your eyes an estimated 100,000 times each day. He made the tear ducts that keep your eyes lubricated, and the lids that automatically blink every few seconds. He made the nerve endings that take the images you see and send them to your amazingly sophisticated brain. He created the subconscious voice in your mind that quietly talks to you and continually feeds you fresh thoughts. He gave you the ability to ask questions about suffering and evil, and that very yearning you have for an explanation. Animals don’t care about evil and justice or suffering and death, but you do because you are very special—you were made in the image of your Creator.
Have these thoughts expanded your view of God? Then try to multiply those a million times and think of all the different eyes and brains of animals. Consider that the giraffe, the elephant, the horse, all the different species of fish, the octopus, the ant, the fly, and the million and one other creatures that have eyes, are made up of male and female, with God-given instincts to mate with their kind and raise their young.
Or ask yourself how God created the sun and balanced it in the sky. How did He position it so that it would perfectly sustain life here on this earth? How did He set the earth in motion at 67,000 mph to orbit the sun? Instead of just brushing your hair as you look in the mirror each day, think about how God created every atom that composes each hair, gave it roots, and caused it to grow. Think about the DNA He gave you that defines the blood and bones of your body, as well as your basic personality. Think about how He made your flesh, your fingers, your teeth, gave you a tongue for tasting and speaking, and your ability to understand language. Everything you possess came from God. None of this is the result of random chance, where “nothing” suddenly exploded and became all the complexity and design we see in the universe today. Such a thought is not only scientifically impossible, it is intellectually ridiculous.
Now compare God’s unspeakable ability with your own ability. Can you make an eye from nothing? How about blood or bones? How would you go about making the life-sustaining sun, from nothing? Could you breathe life into lifeless bodies, as God did with us? We can’t even make one grain of sand from nothing. Now keep these thoughts in mind as we look at the second (and more important) part of this explanation.
When the questioners asked Jesus whether these victims were being punished for their sins, He simply said, “I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish” (Luke 13:3). What did He mean by that? To answer, let me ask you some very relevant questions about your moral state before God. You may wonder why this is necessary, but keep reading because this will help to bring this issue into the right perspective.
Do you consider yourself to be a morally good person? If so, here are a few questions: How many lies do you think you’ve told in your whole life? Have you ever stolen anything, regardless of its value? Have you ever used God’s name in vain? Jesus said, “Whoever looks upon a woman to lust for her has committed adultery already with her in his heart.” The Bible even says that if you hate your brother, you are a murderer. Have you ever gossiped about someone, failed to keep your word, been unthankful to God, dishonored your parents, had selfish thoughts, been self-righteous (thinking that you are morally good when you’re not), or failed to love others as much as you love yourself? If you have committed those sins, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, murderous, adulterer at heart. On Judgment Day, if you are still in your sins, the Bible warns that you will justly end up in God’s prison, a terrible place called “Hell.”
Our problem is that we tend to consider our own goodness while we are ignorant of God’s perfect goodness, something called “righteousness.” Then when we see what we consider to be evil, we think, “If God was good, He would immediately step in and stop the evil.” We criticize His lack of action because we fail to consider something vital.
Let’s imagine that the average person sins ten times a day—only ten times a day he falls short of the required moral standard (in God’s Book, “good” means moral perfection). In one year he would have clocked up over 3,600 sins. In forty years, that’s almost 150,000 sins that God has seen and must punish. How many sins do you think that you’ve committed in your lifetime? With that knowledge, do you still want God to immediately step in and punish those He considers to be evil? The Bible does give us one explanation about why God doesn’t intervene and punish evil: it’s because He is “longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance” (2 Peter 3:9). He doesn’t want you to end up in Hell.
Do you remember how Job laid his hand on his sinful mouth? Has that happened to you? Hopefully, you have seen that we have no right to demand an explanation from God. Like a good judge, He isn’t obligated to give us anything but justice. And so the words that Jesus said to His hearers now make sense. He was saying that the answer to their question about suffering and evil was secondary. The first question is, will you repent of a multitude of sins that you yourself have committed, or will you remain in rebellion to your Creator and end up in Hell?
FIRST THINGS FIRST
Fortunately, God is rich in mercy and He provided a way for guilty sinners to be forgiven. He became a perfect sinless Man in Jesus Christ, and suffered and died on a cruel cross, taking the punishment for the sin of the world. We broke God’s moral Law (the Ten Commandments) and Jesus paid our fine. If a guilty criminal has someone pay his fine, the judge can then legally let him go. It is because Jesus paid our fine that God can clothe us in righteousness, and dismiss our case. He can commute our death sentence and let us live forever because of the suffering death and resurrection of the Son of God.
The Bible says, “God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life” (John 3:16). If you will repent and trust in Jesus alone, God will forgive every sin you have ever committed and grant you the gift of everlasting life. The moment you come to know Him, you will receive a new heart with new desires. You will truly be born again.
Along with being made a brand new person, you will find that you can trust God with very little effort. It’s similar to a love relationship between a man and a woman. If we love someone, we will naturally trust them. Love and trust go hand in hand. When you see the love that God has for you (expressed on the cross), you will easily trust Him regarding His allowance of evil and of suffering. It won’t be such a big issue. You will say to yourself, “God miraculously created my eyes, my brain, my yearning for justice, and on top of that He gave me the gift of eternal life. I’m just a creature, and He is the Almighty Creator. He allows evil and suffering because He has His purposes, and His purposes are infinitely above my understanding. I know that He knows what He’s doing, and so I will trust Him with all of my heart, knowing that one day I will get a complete explanation” (see 1 Corinthians 13:12).
NEW WORLD COMING
It’s also essential to remember that the Bible tells us evil and suffering exist because we live in a “fallen” creation. When God created the heavens and the earth in the beginning, everything was “very good.” According to the World Health Organization, there are now over 12,000 categories of disease. Think of it—12,000 diseases! These exist because Adam sinned against God, opening the door to greed, lust, hatred, rape, anger, jealousy, pride, murder, racism, and war. His sin also ushered in the Genesis curse, which brought with it killer earthquakes, terrifying tornadoes, horrific hurricanes, dreadful droughts, disease-carrying mosquitoes, poisonous snakes, man-eating tigers, killer bees, plague-ridden rats, the pains of old age, endless suffering, and of course, death.
However, the day is coming when God will restore this earth to its original state and there will be no more Genesis curse, a day for which we patiently wait. If you study the signs of the times given to us in the Scriptures, you will know that that day isn’t too far away.
ONE MORE THING
There’s a wonderful consolation for those who love God. If we find ourselves going through some sort of suffering, we have the knowledge that He is permitting this “fiery trial” for a reason. He promises to work out all things for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purposes (see Romans 8:28). That word “all” means just what it says. When ten of the original twelve disciples were murdered for their faith, God allowed it for their good. Jesus told them that not a hair on their head would perish, and we will see the fulfillment of that in eternity. God is without sin, so He keeps every promise He makes.
So if you are a Christian, whatever terrible lion’s den in which you find yourself, know that God has allowed it for a purpose, and that nothing, not even death, can separate you from His amazing love. Remember the admonition to “trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding” (Proverbs 3:5, emphasis added). Those who do that can say with Job, “Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him” (Job 13:15). Let your trust in God banish any hopelessness, despair or fear of the future. He knows what He’s doing.
If you are not a Christian and you’ve irreverently questioned God in your heart or you’ve let life’s pains make you bitter, please don’t make the mistake of shaking your fist in anger at the One who gave you your life. Instead raise both hands in surrender to His perfect will. You will never regret doing that…not in a million years.SKU: 240
Children, Gospel Tracts, Seasonal
Halloween Million Dollar Bill
(Pack on 100 Notes)
May not be suitable for pre-teens due to the question regarding lust & adultery.
Text on back of Note:
HERE IS THE MILLION-DOLLAR QUESTION: Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said, “Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart, and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell. But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine. This means that God can legally dismiss their case: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift. Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.
“I’d like to thank you for producing the million dollar tracts. Because of it, I got saved and I gave my life to Jesus Christ 8 years ago. I used to be an atheist and God brought me to my knees through your million dollar tract. I went from being an atheist to being on staff at a church, and now I evangelize regularly.” Peter G.SKU: 298H
World Religions in a Nutshell
“I am on the last chapter of your fantastic book . . . it is short, easy to read and helps to understand how to reach out other religions. Previously I try to read other books like The History of the World Religion but I never finished, as there was a lot of info and I got bored. Your book is amazing!” Mariya Brambila (France)
In our pluralistic society, few people have to travel to a foreign mission field to find those of other faiths. Our neighborhoods, schools, and workplaces are filled with people of different religions—and no religion — who need to hear about the Savior. Yet most Christians feel ill-equipped to speak to them.
World Religions in a Nutshell will give you all the information you need to reach the lost effectively. This concise guide not only clearly explains the difference between Christianity and the other major religions, but will arm you with all the ammunition you need to go out into the battle with confidence. Religions covered:
- Jehovah’s Witnesses
- Roman Catholicism
- Modern Christianity
Each religion includes:
- Basic beliefs
- Conversion testimony
- Sample witnessing conversation
Atheist Delusion, Training
The Atheist Delusion Video Study
Get trained by Ray, E.Z., and Mark on how to reach out to self-proclaimed atheists. Includes a study guide and promotional resources. This is perfect for church small groups, Sunday schools, and family.
Atheism may seem intellectual, but it’s the epitome of foolishness. It’s a worldview that has snuffed out its God-given light. Yet, increasingly, you may encounter atheists in your workplace, your neighbourhood, or even your home.
This exciting and illuminating course will help you to reach them. Let us give you the knowledge you need to take the light of the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ to those who love darkness and sit in the shadow of death.
This study is perfect for church small groups, Sunday schools, and family devotions.
This DVD course includes:
- Four 20-min. sessions with teaching by Ray Comfort, Emeal (“E.Z.”) Zwayne, and Mark Spence
- Printable discussion guide
- Promotional material (video trailer, printable poster and flyer, social media art, etc.)Ray Comfort, Executive Producer of “The Atheist Delusion,” is Founder/CEO of Living Waters and a best-selling author of more than 80 books. He co-hosts the award-winning television program “The Way of the Master,” seen in over 190 countries.Emeal (“E.Z.”) Zwayne, Executive Producer of “The Atheist Delusion,” as well as other Living Waters’ films such as “180” and “Evolution vs. God,” is the President of Living Waters. E.Z. is a prolific speaker who is featured at various conferences, churches, and learning institutions around the world.Mark Spence, Producer of “The Atheist Delusion,” is the Vice President of Outreach at Living Waters. Mark is also the Dean of the School of Biblical Evangelism (BiblicalEvangelism.com), which has had over 16,000 students, and is a popular conference speaker.
Made In Heaven
Hardback | 80 pages | Full-colour | Ages 14 and up | Ray Comfort
Science shamelessly steals from God’s creation, yet refuses to give God the glory!
- How the glow of a cat’s eyes innovates road reflectors
- The naturally sticky inspirations for Velcro and barbed wire
- A fly’s ear, the lizard’s foot, the moth’s eye, and other natural examples are inspiring improvements and new technologies in our livesEngineers and inventors have long examined God’s creation to understand and copy complex, proven mechanics of design in the science known as biomimicry. Much of this inspiration is increasingly drawn from amazing aspects of nature, including insects to plants to man in search of wisdom and insight. We are surrounded daily by scientific advancements that have become everyday items, simply because man is copying from God’s incredible creation, without acknowledging the Creator.
“This is a well-researched and beautifully written study showing the brilliant intricacy of God’s design as revealed in nature. Look anywhere in creation and you will see vivid evidence of God’s “invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature . . . clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made” (Romans 1:20). This book is also a graphic reminder that “there is nothing new under the sun” (Ecclesiastes 1:9), because even the cleverest, most innovative ideas of modern human ingenuity are actually features borrowed from the amazing work of God in creation.”
~Pastor John MacArthur
“Every page of this fascinating work prompts my heart to acknowledge and praise the infinite wisdom of our God. It is full of facts and illustrations that puncture the smug arrogance of atheistic materialism. Here is a clear and convincing answer to those who think modern science somehow justifies unbelief.”
~Pastor Phil Johnson
“I read it cover to cover and the pictures are beautiful and vibrant. It covers a wide range of inventions and discoveries that I didn’t realize were inspired by the natural world.Made in Heaven breaks down the science in a way that can be taught to a high schooler.”
- “A Book That Easily Refutes the ‘Apparent’ Design Canard”
- “The pictures are Wow!”
- “As Much Worshipful as it is Educational.”
- “Fascinating Science!”
- “Wonderful for Devotions.”
Ticket to Heaven (100pk)
Pack of 100
These tracts are printed on a “highly durable paper which is tear, water, oil, grease and weather resistant,” according to the manufacturer.
Have you ever lied (even once–fibs, white lies, etc.)? Ever stolen (anything–the value is irrelevant)? Jesus said, “Whoever looks upon a woman to lust after her, has committed adultery already with her in his heart.” Have you ever looked with lust? If you have said “Yes” to these three questions, by your own admission, you are a lying, thieving, adulterer at heart; and we’ve only looked at three of the Ten Commandments. That’s how God sees you. Nothing is hid from His holy eyes. Will you be innocent or guilty on the Day of Judgment? Listen to your conscience. You know that you will be guilty, and therefore end up in Hell. That’s not God’s will. He provided a way for you to be forgiven. He sent His Son to take your punishment: “God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” He was bruised for our iniquities. Jesus then rose from the dead and defeated death. He is your “ticket” to Heaven. He is the “way,” He is the “Door,” the only “mediator.” There is salvation in no other name, so pray something like this: “Dear God, I repent of all of my sins (confess them). This day I put my trust in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Please forgive me and grant me your gift of everlasting life. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.” Then read the Bible daily and obey what you read (see John 14:21). God will never let you down.SKU: 282
USA Celebrity Million Dollar Bills (100pk)
Each pack comes with three sets of 34 different celebrities on the front, with the gospel message written on the back of each bill. (100 notes in total)
Text on back of Note:
The million-dollar question: Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test. Have you ever told a lie, stolen anything, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said, “Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” Have you looked with lust? Will you be guilty on Judgment Day? If you have done those things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart. The Bible warns that if you are guilty you will end up in Hell. God, who the Bible says is “rich in mercy,” sent His Son to suffer and die on the cross for guilty sinners. We broke God’s Law, but Jesus paid our fine. That means He can legally dismiss our case. He can commute our death sentence: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” Then He rose from the dead and defeated death. Please, repent (turn from sin) today and God will grant everlasting life to all who trust in Jesus. Then read your Bible daily and obey it.SKU: 258
Wallet Fold-out Tract (50pk)
Pack of 50
The Wallet unfolds twice to reveal the text.
1. If this was a real wallet, packed with real money, would you: A. Keep it? B. Take it to the police? C. Give some of the money to the poor?
2. You have been underpaid for years. There’s a BIG mistake in your paycheck to your advantage, would you: A. Tell the boss? B. Keep quiet? C. Give some to a church?
3. If telling a white lie would save a friend’s job, would you: A. Tell the truth? B. Act dumb? C. Lie?
4. Do you consider yourself to be a “good” person? A. Yes. B. No.
5. Have you ever told a lie for any reason (including “fibs” and “white” lies–be honest)? A. Yes. B. No.
6. Have you ever stolen something–irrespective of its value (listen to your conscience)? A. Yes. B. No.
7. Would you consider a person who admits that they are a liar and a thief, to be a “good” person?
8. Who do you think will enter Heaven? A. Those who say they are good when they are not? B. Liars and thieves? C. Those whom God has forgiven and cleansed of sin?
9. Did you realize that the Bible warns that thieves, liars, fornicators (those who have had sex out of marriage), idolaters (those who create a god to suit themselves), adulterers, and the covetous (the greedy), will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven?
10. Did you also realize that the Bible says “whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart”? On Judgment Day God will bring to light “every secret thing, whether good or evil.” When you stand before God on Judgment Day, will you be innocent or guilty? The Bible warns that if you are guilty you will end up in Hell. God provided only one way for you to escape His just and holy wrath. Because He is “rich in mercy,” God sent His Son to earth in the person of Jesus Chris — fully God and fully Man. Jesus suffered and died on the cross, taking upon Himself the punishment you deserve for your sins against God. Then He rose from the dead and defeated sin and death. We broke God’s Law, but Jesus paid our fine. That means He can legally dismiss our case. He can commute our death sentence. “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” Please, repent (turn from your sin) today and place your trust in Jesus alone for your salvation. God will grant you everlasting life. Then read your Bible daily and obey it.SKU: 228
Banana Man – Ray Comfort
If you’re afraid of looking foolish as a Christian, this true story not only will fascinate, delight, and encourage you, it will help you to see God’s hand in your life and bring your own fears into perspective.
Paperback | 144 pages | Ray Comfort
What do you do when the world’s most famous atheist mocks and insults you on international television, in universities, and throughout social media?
You look to the Bible and see how Joseph was humiliated before the time came when God opened a big door of opportunity for him, and how Moses was abased before God opened a big sea for him. You take comfort in the Scriptures—in the knowledge that those who trusted God were often the object of “cruel mockings,” and in the principle of humiliation before promotion, of God taking someone low before raising them up for His use.
And that’s precisely what happened when Ray Comfort was christened “Banana Man” by Professor Richard Dawkins and then mocked worldwide by the atheist community.
It was then that something strange and wonderful began to happen. Millions came under the sound of the everlasting gospel, all because of that humiliating name: Banana Man.
So if you’re afraid of looking foolish as a Christian, this true story not only will fascinate, delight, and encourage you, it will help you to see God’s hand in your life and bring your own fears into perspective.
“What an appealing story! Banana Man will show how you can bear sweet and lasting fruit in this often hostile world.” —David and Jason Benham
“I can’t eat a banana anymore without thinking of Ray.” —Hemant Mehta, FriendlyAtheist.comSKU: 114
More than half the people in the United States suffer from insomnia. Author Ray Comfort used to be one of them; a “self-made insomniac” is how he describes himself. He tried everything: counting sheep, drinking warm milk, counting backward, searching the internet for boring preachers, reading a dull computer manual in bed, exercising before bedtime, and many other things, but it was all to no avail until he discovered some practical ways to send his brain into dreamland without drugs, sheep, numbers, or warm milk!
The author says, “I want you to be able to get a regular good night’s sleep . . .”, and his easy-to-read, uniquely written book will help you to do so. This book will “put you to sleep” and help you overcome the physical and spiritual forms of insomnia that prevent you from living life to the fullest.
“I own and operate a sleep disorder lab and have been a longtime supporter of your ministry. Recently you offered Overcoming Insomnia as a weekend special for $1 per book. I was skeptical that you would be able to deliver a book that would be medically informative to sleep disorder patients. I only ordered 50 (I wish I had ordered 200 more), I have never read a better book for patients that covers the basics of sleep disorders. Since we are an independent sleep lab I am able to give every patient one of your books. Thank you for doing such excellent work.”
~ Tony Huff, RPSGT, RST, Georgetown Sleep, KY.SKU: 153
Out of the Comfort Zone
Most of us have our own “comfort zone”- the place where we feel safe and satisfied. However, circumstances often drive us out from that area in which we feel most comfortable. Such was the case when Ray Comfort found himself being taken 7,000 miles from his home in New Zealand, to speak to the daunting residents of the most dangerous part of Los Angeles, California. MacArthur Park was infamous for being the home of murderers, drug addicts, thieves, pimps, prostitutes, and unfortunately, the destitute and the homeless.
At times, this fast-moving and true-life drama will make your hair stand on end as you enter the dark side of the supernatural. It will also encourage you and lift your faith as you learn how a celebrated Hollywood actor teamed up with Ray Comfort to bring an amazing message to America.
“GET THIS BOOK! It will challenge you to get out of that chair and into the real world sharing Christ with the lost.”
“I could not put this book down! If you’re interested in evangelism, then this book will amaze you! It is the single account of one Evangelist’s journey from getting saved to leading thousands to Christ. You will read about the struggles of trying to reach the lost in some of the darkest areas of the community. I recommend this book to anyone who wants to learn how to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ.”
“Your writing style is amazing . . . I feel like I’m standing beside you when your preaching to a crowd of homeless people in MacArthur Park . . . After reading your book, I ordered a case of 60 books from your website and I’m giving them to friends and family who are Christians.” Pastor E. Miller
“This book is an easy read, that I finished within two days because I couldn’t put it down…Inspiring, motivating, and encouraging, do not pass this up…” Donna Smith (FL)
“I read this book in 4 days! Very easy to read, and very insightful at the same time… Great book!” J. Teeple (Mid-west)
“I really like this book and I received it quickly. We are way to comfortable in our own little worlds, but this book helps you realize how you can help others see their eternal destiny. It is also a great book as a gift for those friends and family members you want hear the Gospel message in a very interesting way.” Barbara Henry (FL).SKU: 105
Guide To Creation Basics
Hardback | 120 full-color glossy pages | Size: 11.25″ x 8.75″ | Produced by Institute of Creation Research | Ages 12 and up
Knowing where we came from is extremely important. If natural processes made mankind over billions of purposeless years, then our lives mean nothing, and our ideas about reality are mere chemical interactions occurring inside our brain cells.
But if God made mankind supernaturally, then each day of our lives is packed with meaning. Our Creator set each of us on the stage of an unfolding history to play our parts according to His excellent and loving purposes. And if God made humans recently, like the Bible clearly indicates, then Scripture is error-free, worthy of our complete trust, and authored by a Creator whose Word settles the matter — whatever that matter might be.
Why should we study God’s creation? In short, it’s because that investigation will help answer some of our most significant questions about life, the world, its origin, its purpose, and ultimately why we are here.
This comprehensive 120-page guide, authored by ICR scientists and scholars, is loaded with hundreds of full-color illustrations — the one book you need to teach creation!
• Build your child’s confidence in biblical creation!
• Cutting-edge scientific information and full-color illustrations
• Homeschoolers have trusted ICR resources for over forty years
• The Flood
• The Fossil Record
• Mount St. Helens
• Carbon Dating
• Problems with the “Big Bang”
• Recent Creation of the Universe
• Life’s All-or-Nothing Design
• Dinosaurs in Scripture
• Myths and Fallacies
• Genesis and the Curse
• Design and Order in Creation
• Humans Are UniqueSKU: 116
God Doesn’t Believe in Atheists (Book)
Contrary to popular opinion, the existence of God can be proven – absolutely, scientifically, without reference to faith or even the Bible. It is also possible to prove that the Bible is supernatural in origin. This book will do just that.
It will also show the atheist that he doesn’t exist, reveal the true motives of the agnostic, and strengthen the faith of the believer.
“Overall, the book is hilarious and tries to accomplish the same thing C. S. Lewis did when he converted from atheism to Christianity. The book is short and easy to read and apparently very dangerous to the establishment.”
“This book is incredible. I take that back, Comfort just lays the truth out in the best way that it can be laid out, because atheists will always have excuses. Comfort tackles many excuses atheists use and proves them wrong. Great book.”
“This book is so awesome!!! I recommend this to everyone, Christians and atheist alike. This book will change the heart of an atheist or make a Christian’s heart stronger. It has a lot of great facts and Mr. Comfort presents all of it in a simple way and sometimes he is very humorous when stating his logic. This was a book that I could not put down, I read the entire thing in one sitting.”
“I loved this book so much I loaned it to my father, and he won’t give it back! He used it in Sunday School, and marked passages. So I’ve bought myself another copy, as well as a few copies for friends.”
“With sharp reasoning, infallible logic, and quick wit, Ray Comfort slices up the thin veil of atheistic “reasoning.” No more excuses for those who would deny the existence of God. And nowhere to run. But to the cross.”SKU: 104
101 Things Dogs Do To Annoy Their Owners
120 pages, softcover, full-color illustrations.
*This humorous book makes for a wonderful gift to give to someone who doesn’t know the Lord as it also contains a complete gospel message.
Dogs don’t eat as much as kids, don’t ask for money, are easier to train, and usually come when you call them. They don’t need a fortune for college, and if they get pregnant, you can sell their offspring.
If you are lonely or lack self-esteem, get a dog. Dogs are always pleased to see you, want to be by your side, and stare at you for no reason. That’s love. They’re loyal, friendly, forgiving, and make you laugh. They protect your family and your property, want to go for walks and play, and never gossip about you. Who could want a better friend?
They can even teach us about the benefit of obedience. Yet there are a few things dogs do that are annoying…SKU: 194
101 Things Husbands Do To Annoy Their Wives
This quality book gives rational explanations to one of life’s great mysteries: why men do the(annoying) things they do. It helps both spouses understand, among other things, why men:
- Dream while driving.
- Forget people’s names.
- Don’t listen when wives speak.
- Rattle keys.
- Dominate the remote control.
As this publication shows, we all do dumb things at times- some more than others. Two of the keys to a happy marriage are understanding and forgiveness. Not only will discovering our common idiosyncrasies help you feel better about marriage, the special chapter “How To Make Your Marriage Blossom” will help bring your relationship to life.SKU: 110
Season 4 – DVD Set (13 episodes – Mission Europe)
In Season Four of The Way of the Master TV program, join Ray Comfort and his faithful team as they travel across thirteen European countries in just thirteen days, witnessing to individuals and preaching open-air to crowds in each country. In this 13-DVD series, you will be captivated as you see members of the team being held by Italian police, as they preach outside the famed Notre Dame in beautiful Paris, and as an angry and drunken crowd becomes unruly when they hear the gospel in Belgium. Watch as the team witnesses to the lost at Germany’s infamous Oktoberfest and in the bars of liberal Amsterdam. This unique and exciting adventure across the nations of Europe is hosted by Kirk Cameron.
DVD’s include subtitles, closed-captioning and extra features.
“Thank you!!!! THANK YOU!!! Thank you!!!!! I have watched Way of the Master since Season One and I honestly have to say that this the most professional setup I have seen as of yet!!!! You guys have far out done yourself on this one!!!!”Richard Ronnins (GA)
Episodes: London, Brussels, Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Paris, Monaco, Milan, Zurich, Munich, Prague, Vienna, Budapest & Timisoara.SKU: X614
Season 3 – DVD set (13 episodes)
The Way of the Master television program — Complete Season Three. These DVD’s have never-before-seen footage (that did not fit into the allotted TV time format), with some of them containing bloopers.
- Program #27: Battle for the Lost
- Program #28: Where Has the Passion Gone?
- Program #29: Joe Average
- Program #30: Caught in a Lie
- Program #31: The Divine Butler
- Program #32: Why Christianity?
- Program #33: Jehovah’s Witness
- Program #34: Mormonism
- Program #35: Are you a Genius?
- Program #36: Last Words of the Rich and Famous
- Program #37: How to Find God’s Will
- Program #38: What Scares You?
- Program #39: Hollywood Be Thy Name
“This series also features Dr. D. James Kennedy, R. C. Sproul, Joni Erickson Tada, Ravi Zacharias, James White as well as other respected Christian leaders.” See a clip from the “Behind the Scenes” DVD. “So often when you see anything put out by a “Christian” source when it comes to T.V., video or DVD, it more often than not is cheesy, second-rate, and behind the times.
When my husband and I sat down spontaneously to watch “The Way of the Master” on DVD with Ray and Kirk, that was anything but the case . . . We started off watching one and then ended up watching six different episodes in two days!” Stephanie Dean
27. Battle for the Lost We are at war with a powerful, threefold enemy. But God has given us even more powerful weapons that can ensure victory for every soldier of Christ. Do you know what they are? “Battle for the Lost” will tell you and then climax with a wonderful, clear revelation of what God did for us at the Cross of Calvary. If you get a grip of this revelation, you will never again be powerless against the pleasures of sin or the glitter of this sinful world.
28. Where Has the Passion Gone? There is nothing more important than to reach out to the unsaved. But this is something the Church won’t do if it doesn’t have a burning passion to see them safe in Christ. Having an all-consuming zeal for the lost should be the testimony of every Christian, but sadly few who profess to be in the contemporary Body of Christ have enough concern to make evangelism their obsession. “Where Has the Passion Gone?” will help to make God’s passion a reality in your own life.
29. Joe Average Joe is a typical man. He doesn’t think much about the incredible creation that surrounds him, let alone the unspeakably incredible Creator who created him. Even though God gave him life, if you asked Joe if God had ever done anything for him, he probably couldn’t think of one thing. Each sunrise just reveals another average day for Joe Average. Well…not quite. There is nothing “average” about Joe or what he does each day. You will be delighted and encouraged by “Joe Average,” because he will make you see everything in a miraculous new light.
30. Caught in a Lie Lying is usually a defense mechanism that we use to get ourselves off the hook. Sometimes we can tell when a person is lying, but other times it may not be so easy. “Caught in a Lie” will reveal why a “lie detector” doesn’t really detect lies. You will discover what happened when actor Kirk Cameron tried to fool a polygraph machine. Why did his heart rate and blood pressure suddenly increase when he answered certain questions? “Caught in a Lie” will also show you that there have been two reliable witnesses to every crime of this world. Do you know what they are?
31. The Divine Butler America has been a land flowing “with milk and honey.” It has been rich, with an abundance of food, wealth, and prosperity. But in recent years, something has changed. We have been plagued with hundreds of killer tornadoes, terrifying hurricanes, massive foods and droughts, and an onslaught of cancer. Each year in the U.S. there are more than 189,000 new cases of prostate cancer and 203,000 cases of breast cancer. Over 2.3 million Americans will get cancer in the next year, many of whom will be children. Why are these tragedies happening in this nation? “The Divine Butler” will give you an insightful and thought-provoking perspective.
32. Why Christianity? Imagine if you were offered a choice of four gifts: The original Mona Lisa, the keys to a brand new Lamborghini, ten million dollars in cash, or a parachute. Which would you choose? If you have ever asked what happens after we die, if there is a Heaven, or how good we have to be to go there, “Why Christianity?” will help you. If you have ever wondered which religion you should choose, if any, “Why Christianity?” will sort through the confusion so that you can make the best choice. Take the time to watch this carefully-there’s nothing more important than where you will spend eternity.
33. Jehovah’s Witnesses The Jehovah’s Witnesses are best known for going door-to-door. You have probably seen them in your area, and more than likely they have knocked on your door. They recently spent over 1.2 billion hours in one year proclaiming the “good news of Jehovah and His Kingdom”. What do they believe, and more important, how can you effectively reach them with the truth? This episode will tell you what to say.
34. Mormonism Who are the Mormons? They seem to be such moral, loving, family-oriented people. How did the Mormon church get started? What do they believe? Are they Christian or are they a cult? They say they believe the Bible, but what about the Book of Mormon, the golden tablets, and Heavenly Father and his wives living on their own planet? Will we become gods ruling our own planets? Did we all pre-exist before being born on this earth? Is Jesus really Lucifer’s brother . . . and what about being “baptized for the dead”? You will be amazed at what Mormons believe.
35. Are you a Genius? Many people, attempting to show atheism to be “intellectual,” have claimed that Albert Einstein was an atheist. However, the brilliant scientist said the exact opposite. He said, “In the view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what makes me really angry is that they quote me for support of such views.” Are you a Genius? Maybe you’re no Einstein, but do you consider yourself to be an intelligent person? “Are You a Genius?” will ask you seven fascinating questions that will help you to see how intelligent you really are.
36. Last Words of the Rich and Famous We live in a beautiful world of breathtaking beauty, with clear blue skies, puffy clouds, an endless array of beautiful flowers, lush green grass, and magnificent tall trees. It truly is a wonderful world, made by a wonderful and loving God. But think about killer earthquakes, massive floods, terrifying hurricanes, fearful tornadoes, disease and death, and ask why a loving God would create these things. If you have ever wondered why there is so much suffering in this world, you will greatly appreciate “Last Words of the Rich and Famous.”
37. How to Find God’s Will Have you ever wondered what God wants you to do with your life? That’s the ultimate question for the Christian. “How to Find God’s Will” clearly shows you that you can know what He wants you to do. We have only one chance at this unspeakably precious life, and if we miss God’s will, everything else we do is futile.
38. What Scares You? What do you fear in life? What really scares you? Is it guns, or heights? Or maybe you are simply afraid of dying? Is it creepy spiders or venomous snakes? “What Scares You?” reveals that a venomous snake is hanging onto the hand of the Body of Christ, pouring in its venom of fear to paralyze you. That’s a fear none of us want. But did you know that there is another fear? It’s a fear that we can’t afford not to have . . .
39. Hollywood Be Thy Name In the beginning Hollywood said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And there were cameras. And the spirit of Hollywood moved across the face of the earth. Hollywood created. It picked up unknowns from the soil of humanity and breathed into them the life of celebrity-a golden image, whose sole purpose was to bring in big money at the box office. But something went terribly wrong. In 1968 a serpent appeared in the garden. Movies became filled with blasphemy, adultery, and violence. The bright light that once was became a gross darkness, and Hollywood began to suffer the ultimate delusion of grandeur. Enthroning itself as God, it began to spout blasphemy against the heavens and became a law to itself. Hollywood answered to no one-not even God. So it believed.SKU: X613
Hitler, God, and the Bible
FOREWORD by Tim LaHaye. (Hardcover, 180 pages)
In Hitler, God, and the Bible, international evangelist and best-selling author Ray Comfort, exposes Adolf Hitler’s theology and abuse of religion as a means to seize political power and ultimately instigate World War II and genocide.
This fascinating study mines the depths of Hitler’s beliefs and convincingly argues that without Hitler’s misuse of Christianity, the Third Reich would not have had its legendary rise, resulting in the deaths of more than ten million innocents.
Highlighting Hitler’s youth, his influences, and his path to seducing a nation, Hitler, God, and the Bible is a fresh, stinging reminder of the power of the cross and how its misuse led to the Final Solution.
* * * COMMENDATIONS * * *
“Ray Comfort is to be commended for this well-researched and well-written account.”
Tim LaHaye (author of the Left Behind Series)
“A must read for everybody. A big eye-opener. I heavily recommend it.”
Rita Cosby, Special Correspondent for “Inside Edition”, Author of the Bestseller Quiet Hero
“As History’s clock keeps ticking, her most sinister moments fade into distant memories. With every passing moment we risk repetition. Ray Comfort issues a clarion call to recollection, lest we unnecessarily suffer again the deceptions of a previous generation.”
Johnnie Moore, VP and Campus Pastor, Liberty University, author of Honestly: Really Living What We Say We Believe
“After visiting the concentration camps of Buchenwald and Ohrduf, General Eisenhower wrote to General Marshall, ‘I made the visit deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to ‘propaganda.’ Amazingly, there are people today who would tell us that Hitler’s atrocities never took place. Similarly there are others who would tell us that Adolf Hitler was a Christian. Eisenhower’s testimony and Ray Comfort’s book,Hitler, God, and the Bible, should put an end to such silly speculations.”
Todd Friel, Host: “Wretched TV” and “Wretched Radio”
“We must learn from the mistakes of the past. In his book, Hitler, God, and the Bible, Ray Comfort has insightfully provides a way for us to look back on one of the most horrific mistakes of history and see what we are capable of, when left to our own depravity. May we never forget.”
Wiley Petersen, Professional Bull Rider, 2007 PBR World Finals Event Winner
“Ray Comfort’s carefully detailed look at Hitler’s dark ideology and theology is thought provoking, and heartbreaking. It also shines a bright light on the importance of knowing truth, and the love of God. You will indeed be informed, equipped, awakened, and challenged”.
Dave Pasch, ESPN Sports Broadcaster
“Growing religious skepticism, political-correctness and concerns about terrorism have re-energized a lie that has been with us for over half a century. Professors, comedians and commentators alike have increasing begun to draw parallels between Christian and Islamic “fundamentalists”; arguing that “true believers” of either ilk are capable of great harm. Inevitably, Exhibit A, is trotted out: Hitler was a Christian and the Third Reich was an attempt to establish a Christian civilization. Ray Comfort, in his inimitable fashion, has done the cause of Christ, truth and history a great service by exposing this vile mythology and showing us what really lied at the center of Der Fuehrer’s heart of darkness.”
Eric Holmberg, The Apologetics Group, R3volution Media
“Any book by Ray Comfort is thought-provoking and life-changing! This book is no different – it’s so relevant, yet timeless. He is the best there is at addressing complex and puzzling issues, in a clear, understandable way. Run, don’t walk, to get this book!”
Pastor Randy Jones – President of Word of Truth Ministries, Dallas, Texas)
“The first practical biography of arguably the world’s most notorious mass murderer, Hitler, God, and the Bible takes a direction other biographers have routinely ignored. Finally the rumor can be put to rest as to the truth of Hitler’s self-serving, false “Christianity.” This is a most important work—imagine the eternal impact Ray Comfort’s accessible and gospel driven book would have should it be required reading in every high school and college social science class!”
Greg Elsasser, Last Words MinistrySKU: 183
Something To Think About (50pk)
(Pack of 50) (2″ x 2″, 24-page booklet)
- What is the most common food that people choke to death on in American restaurants?
- What is the Number One killer in the U.S.?
The most common food that people choke to death on in American restaurants is hard-boiled egg yoke, and the Number One killer in the U.S. is death. There is a lot of it around. Think about it for a moment: Everything you hold dear to you is going to be torn from your hands by death. Whether we like it or not, we are all part of the ultimate statistic: Ten out of ten die. No doubt you have wondered why death separates us from our loved ones. This happens because we have broken an eternal Law. Let’s look at the Law (the Ten Commandments) and see if we have broken any of them in any way (with a tender conscience, let’s ask ourselves if we have obeyed the following):
- You shall have no other gods before Me
(have we loved God above all else?).
- You shall not make yourself a graven image
(make a god to suit ourselves, with our hands or our mind).
- You shall not take God’s name in vain.
- Remember the Sabbath Day, to keep it holy.
- Honor your father and mother.
- You shall not murder
(hatred is considered as murder).
- You shall not commit adultery
(lust is adultery of the heart; includes sex before marriage).
- You shall not steal
(the value is irrelevant).
- You shall not lie
(including answering these questions).
- You shall not covet.
The Bible says that God will punish all murderers, rapists, thieves, liars, adulterers, etc. He will even judge our words and thoughts. On Judgment Day, will you be found to be guilty or innocent of breaking His Law? Perhaps you think that God is good, and will therefore overlook your sins. But it is His goodness that will make sure murderers, rapists, thieves, liars, etc. receive justice. He would be a corrupt Judge if He turned a blind eye to injustice. God, however, made a way where His justice and His goodness could meet. We broke the Law, but He became a man to pay the fine. Now, because of what Jesus did for us in satisfying the Law, God can forgive us and grant us the gift of everlasting life! But here’s where many people make a fatal mistake. They think they will enter Heaven if they live a good life. But isn’t it true that the best of us have lied, stolen, lusted, hated, failed to love God above all else, and failed to love our neighbor as ourselves? How can we then, live a “good” life if we have already sinned against God? At best we are reformed liars and thieves . . . Lawbreakers. Think of it this way — would you sell one of your eyes for a million dollars? Would you sell both for $50 million? I’m sure you wouldn’t. Your eyes are priceless, yet they are merely the windows of your soul. What then must your life (soul) be worth? With these thoughts in mind, what would be a fair price to pay for everlasting life? It is utterly without price. Yet, if we trust in our own goodness to enter Heaven, we are saying to God, “I should enter Heaven because I have done good—I have earned my way in.” Imagine if you wanted to give me a brand new (very expensive) car, but I said “I can’t take it! I feel embarrassed receiving such a gift…here’s 10 cents for it.” I’m sure you would be very insulted by such a pathetic offer of payment. Besides, if I pay for it, it is no longer a gift, it’s a purchase…it’s mine by right. When we talk of entering Heaven by being good, by trying to keep the Ten Commandments etc., we are tossing God 10 cents of “self-righteousness,” which is a terrible insult to Him, in the light of His sacrifice. The only thing we can do is humble ourselves, repent of our sins, and receive the gift by trusting Jesus Christ alone. Almighty God demonstrated how much He loves you when Jesus suffered for you on the cross. If you want to trust in your own goodness, then you are saying His agonizing death on the cross was in vain. The Bible says, “For by grace are you saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God.” You cannot earn a gift. When Jesus said to “believe” on Him, He was saying we should have faith in Him, in the same way you would trust a parachute to save you when you jump from a plane. You don’t merely believe in the parachute — you put it on! Please don’t “jump” without Jesus. If you die in your sins there is no second chance. God will give you justice, and you will end up in Hell forever. Any troubles you have at present, are dwarfed by the trouble you are in with your Creator. His wrath abides upon you (John 3:36). Confess your sins to God right now, put your trust in Jesus as Savior, and you will pass from death to life. Then read the Bible daily and obey what you read. Have faith in God, He will never let you down.SKU: 225
Jaws Without Teeth
Many Christians are intimidated by atheists, whose carefully crafted questions are designed to rip Christianity in pieces and devour the faith. But a close look reveals that the atheist’s arguments are toothless, as harmless as sharks that feed only on plankton. This brief book, in just a few sentences each, will give you concise, common-sense responses to those who embrace the foolishness of atheism and the unscientific and unobservable blind faith of evolution. The more than 200 questions and objections in this publication have been adapted from those asked by actual atheists.
“Once again, Ray Comfort shows us how to take our faith to the streets. His answers to atheists are direct and bold, and yet love and concern flows from every response. This book will not only help the Christian to be a better witness, but it is also an encouragement and joy to read.” Paul WasherSKU: 192
Hell’s Best Kept Secret (Book)
Why are so many unbelievers turning away from the message of the Gospel? Doesn’t the Bible tell us how to bring sinners to true repentance? If so, where have we missed it? The answer may surprise you.
- How many souls have you won to Christ?
- How many are still walking with the Lord? All? Some? A few?
Here are the facts: Evangelical success is at an all-time low. We’re producing more backsliders than true converts. The fall away rate from large crusades to local churches is between 80 and 90 percent
Discover when, why, and how the enemy buried an important key needed to unlock the unbeliever’s heart. Now Ray Comfort boldly breaks away from modern tradition and calls for a return to biblical evangelism.
If you’re experiencing evangelical frustration over lost souls, unrepentant sinners, and backslidden “believers,” then look no further. This radical approach could be the missing dimension needed to win our generation to Christ.SKU: 101