Atheist Delusion, Video
The Atheist Delusion Movie (DVD)
This DVD pulls back the curtain and reveals what is going on in the mind of those who deny the obvious. It introduces you to a number of atheists who you will follow as they go where the evidence leads, find a roadblock, and enter into a place of honesty that is rarely seen on film.
(Widescreen DVD, Special Features, Closed Captioning, Run Time 62 minutes)
From Living Waters, creators of the award-winning TV program “The Way of the Master” and the hit movies “180” and “Evolution vs. God,” comes the powerful film “The Atheist Delusion.” Executive produced by TV co-host and best-selling author Ray Comfort (Hell’s Best Kept Secret, Scientific Facts in the Bible).
Having to prove the existence of God to an atheist is like having to prove the existence of the sun, at noon on a clear day. Yet millions are embracing the foolishness of atheism. “The Atheist Delusion” pulls back the curtain and reveals what is going on in the mind of those who deny the obvious. It introduces you to a number of atheists who you will follow as they go where the evidence leads, find a roadblock, and enter into a place of honesty that is rarely seen on film.
“Check out ‘The Atheist Delusion’! Not only will it make you think, but it will confirm that there is a God who created and loves each of us! Powerful!”
ALEX KENDRICK, Director, “War Room” & “Courageous”
“Classic Comfort mixed with high-resolution logic, breath-taking creation, topped off with quality humour and compassionate gospel interviews.”
KIRK CAMERON, Actor, “Fireproof” & “Growing Pains”
“Compelling! Engages atheists like never before.”
KEN HAM, President, Ark Encounter & Answers in Genesis
KEVIN SORBO, Actor, “Hercules” & “God’s Not Dead”SKU: 625
“180” Movie (DVD)
September 26th 2012 saw the release of a much anticipated documentary produced by Ray Comfort of Living Waters called 180.The 33 minuted documentary, which has taken over 6 months to produce is already causing a stir around the internet, with Atheist groups doing all they can to slander Ray Comfort and his efforts to save lives.
In this short movie Ray Comfort does an excellent job of bringing logical reasoning into the debate of Abortion and a women’s right.
The problem most Pro-Abortion activists have is an inconsistent reasoning when it comes to the issues of why they think killing a baby while it’s still in the womb is okay.
Though this movie is only 33 minutes in length, Ray and his team do an excellent job in bringing the real issue to the surface.
As stated by Ray, many people have tried to convince him to remove the gospel presentation at the end. But as Ray rightly argues, it’s the gospel that is needed to change the hearts of people. Though his arguments are great for helping to save the lives of babies, the gospel is needed to be able to save the adults.SKU: 609
Audacity Movie DVD
(Widescreen DVD, Special Features, Closed Captioning, Feature Run Time 55 minutes)
Peter (Travis Owens) is an aspiring comedian encouraged by his friend Ben (Ben Price, Australia’s Got Talent finalist) to perform at the local comedy club. But stage fright isn’t Peter’s only fear. When confronted with one of today’s most divisive issues, he feels compelled to speak, but can he? Challenged by his coworker Diana (Molly Ritter) to defend his convictions about homosexuality and gay marriage, will he have the courage to stand for what he believes—even at the risk of losing a friendship? And how will he respond when faced with a harrowing life-or-death experience? “Audacity” uses a unique approach to address a very sensitive subject in contemporary society. Regardless of your views on homosexuality, you’ll gain fresh insights and a new perspective.SKU: 618
Genius Movie (DVD)
GENIUS is a new and chilling movie based on the life and tragic murder of John Lennon. It’s chilling because it reveals what people will do for money. There are ordinary people out there who would kill you. All they need is the right amount of money and the belief that they won’t get caught.
Just before he was murdered, John Lennon told Playboy magazine that he didn’t want to die at 40. Ironically the famous singer was gunned down at the age of 40 by a man who killed him just because he wanted to become famous.
Many think that John Lennon was a musical genius. His music has crossed cultures and even generations–the Beatles have sold more than 2,303,500,000 record albums, and in June of 2012 they hit number one on iTunes. They are as big now as they ever were and they’re half dead–with the tragic loss of Lennon and Harrison.SKU: 607
EXIT Movie (DVD)
Before you finish reading this, one individual will have ended their life by suicide—because they think they have no other choice. This compelling movie shines a powerful light in the darkness and offers true hope to those who think they have none.
(40 minutes, DVD, Closed-Captioned)
Before you finish reading this, one individual will have ended their life by suicide—because they think they have no other choice. According to the World Health Organisation, a massive 800,000 people take their lives every year — one death every 40 seconds. That’s 3,000 a day. For millions who suffer from depression and despair, “EXIT” points to a better way. This compelling movie shines a powerful light in the darkness and offers true hope to those who think they have none. Someone you know may secretly be considering their final exit. Watch “EXIT,” and share it with those you love.
“I screened “EXIT” to our elders and wives last night. Very encouraging and powerful. We pre-ordered 2,000 copies of the DVD to give out for free. We plan on ordering many more.”
—Pastor Mike Reed, Calvary Chapel, Oceanside, CA
“An absolute triumph”
—Joseph Farah, CEO, WNDSKU: 616
Evolution vs God Movie (DVD)
Hear expert testimony from leading evolutionary scientists at some of the world’s top universities:
Peter Nonacs, Professor, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, UCLA
Craig Stanford, Professor, Biological Sciences and Anthropology, USC
PZ Myers, Associate Professor, Biology, University of Minnesota Morris
Gail E. Kennedy, Associate Professor, Anthropology, UCLA
Watch as they present their most compelling evidence for Darwinian evolution. Their answers will amaze you!
“Evolution vs. God will rock the creation and evolution world!” Ken Ham, Answers in Genesis
“Exciting and revealing.” Dr. Henry M. Morris III, CEO, Institute for Creation Research, Dallas, Texas
“Fascinating. Highly revealing. You will be amazed at what the experts themselves have to say!” Dr. Jason Lisle, ICR
“Ray Comfort’s ability to insightfully shred the vain reasoning’s of men is a gift, and this film is a tour de force exposure of the emptiness of humanism.” Dr. James White, Alpha & Omega Ministries
“Absolutely excellent.” Paul Taylor, Creation Today
“Wow! Engaging.” Dr. Frank Turek, CrossExamined.org
“Revealing, thought-provoking, and challenging.” Dr. Norm Geisler
“Enlightening as well as entertaining-because it forces evolutionists to exercise a mental muscle that they apparently haven’t used in a while.” Eric Hovind, President Creation Today
“Not since ‘Expelled’ has anything been done that is as important as this.” Carl D. Kerby, President, Reasons for Hope
“Wow! Very encouraging to see a tactical and practical method to expose the lies which permeate our culture.” Jayson Payne, Museum Curator, Creation & Earth History Museum
“Excellent. Superbly done.” Phil Johnson, PyroManiacs
“Fascinating and eye-opening. Every student and every parent should watch it!” Randy Alcorn, Eternal Perspective MinistriesSKU: 622
Hell’s Best Kept Secret (DVD)
(38 minutes on DVD, Basic Training Course version)
RON DICIANNI: “Ray Comfort forever changed my approach to sharing the gospel.”
TOM GRINNER, Gateway Broadcasting: “This is the hottest message on the planet!”
PASTOR REB BRADLEY: “It will revolutionize the Church.”
PASTOR WAYNE WELBORN: “The best thing I have ever heard!”
PASTOR KEN ARMSTRONG: “I began to weep as I saw the importance of this message.”
PASTOR JEROD MCPHERSON: “‘Hell’s Best Kept Secret’ has completely destroyed my theology. What was first anger toward you caused me to search the Scripture, and has now turned to a sincere thank-you.”
SCOTT WILSON, KY: “Today I listened to ‘Hell’s Best Kept Secret’ for the first time. It changed the way I look at everything. I was blind to it until today.”
PASTOR CHRIS STOCKWELL: “I listened to [the audio of] ‘Hell’s Best Kept Secret’ 250 times!”
TOM ELLIFF, Past-president of the Southern Baptist Convention: “‘Hell’s Best Kept Secret’ is a message every congregation needs to hear.”
EVANGELIST LARRY TAYLOR: “After a thousand revivals and area crusades, I have used a lot of soul-winning materials. “Hell’s Best Kept Secret” is the greatest single tool I have ever found.”SKU: 606
True and False Conversion (DVD)
Sadly there is a lack of teaching on the subject of true and false conversion within the contemporary Church. Yet the Bible is full of instruction on this vital subject. Through this DVD you will learn about: The cause of a false conversion. The incredible key that unlocks the mystery of all the parables. The six characteristics of a false convert. The factor that proves the genuineness of a true convert. Why a genuine convert will stand no matter how great the adversity. Why the Apostle Paul was “exceedingly joyful” in all of his tribulation. “That is the reason we have so many mushroom converts . . . why? Because their stony ground is not plowed up; they have not got a conviction of the Law.” George WhitefieldSKU: 605
Season 3, Video
Joe Average (DVD)
Joe is a typical atheist. He doesn’t think much about the incredible creation that surrounds him, let alone the unspeakably incredible Creator who created him. Even though God gave him life, if you asked Joe if God had ever done anything for him, he probably couldn’t think of one thing. Each sunrise just reveals typical day for Joe Average. Well . . . not quite. There is nothing “average” about Joe or what he does each day. You will be delighted and encouraged by “Joe Average,” because he will make you see everything in a miraculous new light. This DVD is priced to be able to give away to the unsaved.SKU: 628
Season 3, Video
Why Christianity (DVD)
Imagine if you were offered a choice of four gifts: The original Mona Lisa, the keys to a brand new Lamborghini, ten million dollars in cash, or a parachute. Which would you choose? If you have ever asked what happens after we die, if there is a Heaven, or how good we have to be to go there, “Why Christianity?” will help you. If you have ever wondered which religion you should choose, if any, “Why Christianity?” will sort through the confusion so that you can make the best choice. Take the time to watch this carefully — there’s nothing more important than where you will spend eternity. This DVD is priced to be able to give away to the unsaved.SKU: 629
The Greatest Gamble DVD
Many people enjoy the excitement of gambling — taking a risk for the chance of a big payoff.
What would you be willing to risk to win a cool $10 million and be set for life? Would you bet your very life playing Russian roulette? We went to Las Vegas and made that offer, and some people said yes!
However there is something at stake that is even greater. See if you are already taking the greatest gamble.SKU: 610
Atheist Delusion, Training, Video
The Atheist Delusion Video Study
Get trained by Ray, E.Z., and Mark on how to reach out to self-proclaimed atheists. Includes a study guide and promotional resources. This is perfect for church small groups, Sunday schools, and family.
Atheism may seem intellectual, but it’s the epitome of foolishness. It’s a worldview that has snuffed out its God-given light. Yet, increasingly, you may encounter atheists in your workplace, your neighbourhood, or even your home.
This exciting and illuminating course will help you to reach them. Let us give you the knowledge you need to take the light of the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ to those who love darkness and sit in the shadow of death.
This study is perfect for church small groups, Sunday schools, and family devotions.
This DVD course includes:
- Four 20-min. sessions with teaching by Ray Comfort, Emeal (“E.Z.”) Zwayne, and Mark Spence
- Printable discussion guide
- Promotional material (video trailer, printable poster and flyer, social media art, etc.)Ray Comfort, Executive Producer of “The Atheist Delusion,” is Founder/CEO of Living Waters and a best-selling author of more than 80 books. He co-hosts the award-winning television program “The Way of the Master,” seen in over 190 countries.Emeal (“E.Z.”) Zwayne, Executive Producer of “The Atheist Delusion,” as well as other Living Waters’ films such as “180” and “Evolution vs. God,” is the President of Living Waters. E.Z. is a prolific speaker who is featured at various conferences, churches, and learning institutions around the world.Mark Spence, Producer of “The Atheist Delusion,” is the Vice President of Outreach at Living Waters. Mark is also the Dean of the School of Biblical Evangelism (BiblicalEvangelism.com), which has had over 16,000 students, and is a popular conference speaker.
Season 2, Training, Video
Season 2 – DVD set (13 episodes)
The Way of the Master television program — Complete Season Two.
Program #14: God’s Wonderful Plan
Program #15: Conscience
Program #16: Alcatraz, Al Capone & Alcohol
Program #17: True & False Conversion
Program #18: When Things Go Wrong
Program #19: The Satanic Influence
Program #20: How to Witness to Someone Who’s Gay
Program #21: Evolution
Program #22: How to Witness to a Loved One
Program #23: The Fear of God
Program #24: Ice-Breakers – Tracts
Program #25: The Greatest Gamble
Program #26: How to Get on Fire for God
“Thanks to Kirk and Ray for seeking to motivate believers to fulfill the Great Commission, and for staying true to the biblical message of repentance from sin and forgiveness in Christ.” — John MacArthur
“Kirk Cameron and Ray Comfort present a timely and gripping series giving passion to the Church and feet to the Gospel. This is truly a ‘Wake Up Call’ to every Christian to come to terms with his or her mission in this world. This is very well done and wonderfully captures both the classic approach and the contemporary draw to the Reality shows . . . [it] maintains the integrity of the message while capturing the relevance of the application.” — Ravi Zacharias
“The Way of the Master is a fresh new television program that grabs your attention from the opening scene and sustains it throughout the entire program. The interviews with people on the street are a vivid revelation of the terrible need people have for the Christ of the Gospel. I was encouraged and motivated, and you will be too.” — David Jeremiah “I love this television show.” — Janet Parshall (Janet Parshall’s America)SKU: 612
Season 4, Training, Video
Season 4 – DVD Set (13 episodes – Mission Europe)
In Season Four of The Way of the Master TV program, join Ray Comfort and his faithful team as they travel across thirteen European countries in just thirteen days, witnessing to individuals and preaching open-air to crowds in each country. In this 13-DVD series, you will be captivated as you see members of the team being held by Italian police, as they preach outside the famed Notre Dame in beautiful Paris, and as an angry and drunken crowd becomes unruly when they hear the gospel in Belgium. Watch as the team witnesses to the lost at Germany’s infamous Oktoberfest and in the bars of liberal Amsterdam. This unique and exciting adventure across the nations of Europe is hosted by Kirk Cameron.
DVD’s include subtitles, closed-captioning and extra features.
“Thank you!!!! THANK YOU!!! Thank you!!!!! I have watched Way of the Master since Season One and I honestly have to say that this the most professional setup I have seen as of yet!!!! You guys have far out done yourself on this one!!!!”Richard Ronnins (GA)
Episodes: London, Brussels, Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Paris, Monaco, Milan, Zurich, Munich, Prague, Vienna, Budapest & Timisoara.SKU: 614
Season 3, Training, Video
Season 3 – DVD set (13 episodes)
The Way of the Master television program — Complete Season Three. These DVD’s have never-before-seen footage (that did not fit into the allotted TV time format), with some of them containing bloopers.
- Program #27: Battle for the Lost
- Program #28: Where Has the Passion Gone?
- Program #29: Joe Average
- Program #30: Caught in a Lie
- Program #31: The Divine Butler
- Program #32: Why Christianity?
- Program #33: Jehovah’s Witness
- Program #34: Mormonism
- Program #35: Are you a Genius?
- Program #36: Last Words of the Rich and Famous
- Program #37: How to Find God’s Will
- Program #38: What Scares You?
- Program #39: Hollywood Be Thy Name
“This series also features Dr. D. James Kennedy, R. C. Sproul, Joni Erickson Tada, Ravi Zacharias, James White as well as other respected Christian leaders.” See a clip from the “Behind the Scenes” DVD. “So often when you see anything put out by a “Christian” source when it comes to T.V., video or DVD, it more often than not is cheesy, second-rate, and behind the times.
When my husband and I sat down spontaneously to watch “The Way of the Master” on DVD with Ray and Kirk, that was anything but the case . . . We started off watching one and then ended up watching six different episodes in two days!” Stephanie Dean
27. Battle for the Lost We are at war with a powerful, threefold enemy. But God has given us even more powerful weapons that can ensure victory for every soldier of Christ. Do you know what they are? “Battle for the Lost” will tell you and then climax with a wonderful, clear revelation of what God did for us at the Cross of Calvary. If you get a grip of this revelation, you will never again be powerless against the pleasures of sin or the glitter of this sinful world.
28. Where Has the Passion Gone? There is nothing more important than to reach out to the unsaved. But this is something the Church won’t do if it doesn’t have a burning passion to see them safe in Christ. Having an all-consuming zeal for the lost should be the testimony of every Christian, but sadly few who profess to be in the contemporary Body of Christ have enough concern to make evangelism their obsession. “Where Has the Passion Gone?” will help to make God’s passion a reality in your own life.
29. Joe Average Joe is a typical man. He doesn’t think much about the incredible creation that surrounds him, let alone the unspeakably incredible Creator who created him. Even though God gave him life, if you asked Joe if God had ever done anything for him, he probably couldn’t think of one thing. Each sunrise just reveals another average day for Joe Average. Well…not quite. There is nothing “average” about Joe or what he does each day. You will be delighted and encouraged by “Joe Average,” because he will make you see everything in a miraculous new light.
30. Caught in a Lie Lying is usually a defense mechanism that we use to get ourselves off the hook. Sometimes we can tell when a person is lying, but other times it may not be so easy. “Caught in a Lie” will reveal why a “lie detector” doesn’t really detect lies. You will discover what happened when actor Kirk Cameron tried to fool a polygraph machine. Why did his heart rate and blood pressure suddenly increase when he answered certain questions? “Caught in a Lie” will also show you that there have been two reliable witnesses to every crime of this world. Do you know what they are?
31. The Divine Butler America has been a land flowing “with milk and honey.” It has been rich, with an abundance of food, wealth, and prosperity. But in recent years, something has changed. We have been plagued with hundreds of killer tornadoes, terrifying hurricanes, massive foods and droughts, and an onslaught of cancer. Each year in the U.S. there are more than 189,000 new cases of prostate cancer and 203,000 cases of breast cancer. Over 2.3 million Americans will get cancer in the next year, many of whom will be children. Why are these tragedies happening in this nation? “The Divine Butler” will give you an insightful and thought-provoking perspective.
32. Why Christianity? Imagine if you were offered a choice of four gifts: The original Mona Lisa, the keys to a brand new Lamborghini, ten million dollars in cash, or a parachute. Which would you choose? If you have ever asked what happens after we die, if there is a Heaven, or how good we have to be to go there, “Why Christianity?” will help you. If you have ever wondered which religion you should choose, if any, “Why Christianity?” will sort through the confusion so that you can make the best choice. Take the time to watch this carefully-there’s nothing more important than where you will spend eternity.
33. Jehovah’s Witnesses The Jehovah’s Witnesses are best known for going door-to-door. You have probably seen them in your area, and more than likely they have knocked on your door. They recently spent over 1.2 billion hours in one year proclaiming the “good news of Jehovah and His Kingdom”. What do they believe, and more important, how can you effectively reach them with the truth? This episode will tell you what to say.
34. Mormonism Who are the Mormons? They seem to be such moral, loving, family-oriented people. How did the Mormon church get started? What do they believe? Are they Christian or are they a cult? They say they believe the Bible, but what about the Book of Mormon, the golden tablets, and Heavenly Father and his wives living on their own planet? Will we become gods ruling our own planets? Did we all pre-exist before being born on this earth? Is Jesus really Lucifer’s brother . . . and what about being “baptized for the dead”? You will be amazed at what Mormons believe.
35. Are you a Genius? Many people, attempting to show atheism to be “intellectual,” have claimed that Albert Einstein was an atheist. However, the brilliant scientist said the exact opposite. He said, “In the view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what makes me really angry is that they quote me for support of such views.” Are you a Genius? Maybe you’re no Einstein, but do you consider yourself to be an intelligent person? “Are You a Genius?” will ask you seven fascinating questions that will help you to see how intelligent you really are.
36. Last Words of the Rich and Famous We live in a beautiful world of breathtaking beauty, with clear blue skies, puffy clouds, an endless array of beautiful flowers, lush green grass, and magnificent tall trees. It truly is a wonderful world, made by a wonderful and loving God. But think about killer earthquakes, massive floods, terrifying hurricanes, fearful tornadoes, disease and death, and ask why a loving God would create these things. If you have ever wondered why there is so much suffering in this world, you will greatly appreciate “Last Words of the Rich and Famous.”
37. How to Find God’s Will Have you ever wondered what God wants you to do with your life? That’s the ultimate question for the Christian. “How to Find God’s Will” clearly shows you that you can know what He wants you to do. We have only one chance at this unspeakably precious life, and if we miss God’s will, everything else we do is futile.
38. What Scares You? What do you fear in life? What really scares you? Is it guns, or heights? Or maybe you are simply afraid of dying? Is it creepy spiders or venomous snakes? “What Scares You?” reveals that a venomous snake is hanging onto the hand of the Body of Christ, pouring in its venom of fear to paralyze you. That’s a fear none of us want. But did you know that there is another fear? It’s a fear that we can’t afford not to have . . .
39. Hollywood Be Thy Name In the beginning Hollywood said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And there were cameras. And the spirit of Hollywood moved across the face of the earth. Hollywood created. It picked up unknowns from the soil of humanity and breathed into them the life of celebrity-a golden image, whose sole purpose was to bring in big money at the box office. But something went terribly wrong. In 1968 a serpent appeared in the garden. Movies became filled with blasphemy, adultery, and violence. The bright light that once was became a gross darkness, and Hollywood began to suffer the ultimate delusion of grandeur. Enthroning itself as God, it began to spout blasphemy against the heavens and became a law to itself. Hollywood answered to no one-not even God. So it believed.SKU: 613
Adventures of Roman and Jorge – Ep 1, 2 & 3 (DVD)
A fictionalised television “serio-comedy” telling the story of two Christian men in their early thirties who begin to get out and share their faith for the first time.
Lifelong friends become bungling partners in an adventure toward deeper Christianity that you won't soon forget. After the gangly, socially-awkward Roman decides to actually put into practice some teaching he heard on evangelism, comedy ensues as his street-wise, church-going, co-worker, Jorge, tries to get him to settle down and stop taking the Bible so literally.
Amidst the laughs, the serious moments will surprise you with their depth. So if you've ever thrown your family to the ground to avoid Jehovah's Witnesses at your door or been heckled by a ventriloquist and his dummy . . . this series is for you!
“I love 'Roman & Jorge'! It is unique, humorous, insightful, encouraging, and most importantly — it will thoroughly equip you to share the biblical gospel.” Ray Comfort
Episode 1: So a Guy is Walking Off a Cliff . . .
Episode 2: Yes, You're Right . . . It is Preachy
Episode 3: Then Comes Marriage
Episode 4: Yeah, That Doesn't Sound Too Friendly . . . (NEW)
NEW EPISODE! Episode 4 finds Roman and Jorge at odds with the Bible club at their old high school, but the frustrating meeting leads Roman to an unexpected witnessing encounter on public school grounds. Meanwhile, Jorge is more than troubled when he discovers his estranged wife, Lisa (new cast member Linda Isai), has a new neighbour.SKU: 636
Debunked Study Course
deBUNKED Study Course, produced by Reasons For Hope.
The deBUNKED DVD Study Course features six fast-paced, educational and entertaining, short videos. Each video deBUNKS lies and myths about the Christian faith by providing biblical answers. The study guide helps you to dig deeper into the Bible and learn even more!
Gather some friends, or do the study on your own . . . either way you’ll get prepared to deBUNK lies about God and His Word.SKU: 620
Life is Best: The Complete Series
Runtime: 344 minutes. Produced by Todd Friel. Directed by Adrian Rink.
WHAT IS LIFE IS BEST?
- Face to face engagement with university students on the life issue.
- Testimonies from women who have had abortions and found healing and forgiveness.
- Testimonies from people who were supposed to be aborted but lived to tell about it.
- Debates with pro-choice spokes people.
- The exposure of the gruesome business of abortion.
- A Biblically sound attack on the pro-choice position.
- A Biblically sound response to pro-choice arguments.Episode 1: WHAT IS IT?
Segment 1: We can abort babies if…
Segment 2: The fundamental question: what are the unborn?
Segment 3: S.L.E.DEpisode 2: WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT ABORTION
Segment 1: Sin, grace, forgiveness
Segment 2: Trot out the toddler
Segment 3: Trot out the toddler for rape and incestEpisode 3: EXPOSING THE DARKNESS
Segment 1: Should we show images of aborted babies?
Segment 2: Abortion is a gruesome business
Segment 3: Jesus is willing to forgive wicked peopleEpisode 4: THE BODILY AUTONOMY ARGUMENT
Segment 1: The violin analogy
Segment 2: The violin analogy, part two
Segment 3: Bad pro-life arguments
Episode 5: MEN AND ABORTION
Segment 1: Men can speak on this issue
Segment 2: Men who coerce women
Segment 3: Women who have been hurt by men
Episode 6: HUMAN VALUE
Segment 1: S.L.E.D.
Segment 2: Human value is intrinsic
Segment 3: Defending the Bible
Episode 7: EMOTIONS
Segment 1: Guilt
Segment 2: Shame
Segment 3: Self pity and anger
Episode 8: MATERNAL OBJECTIONS
Segment 1: It’s my body, incarceration, intent, back alley
Segment 2: Privacy, religion, life of mother, provide a quality life
Segment 3: Shouldn’t bring a disabled baby into the world
Episode 9: BABY OBJECTIONS
Segment 1: We don’t know, only human potential
Segment 2: Consciousness is what makes us human
Segment 3: It’s not human
Episode 10: POSTMODERNISM AND ABORTION
Segment 1: Welcome to postmodern America
Segment 2: Stay on your SLED with postmoderns
Segment 3: Trot out your toddler with postmoderns
Episode 11: TALKING THE TALK
Segment 1: Speaking truth in love
Segment 2: Ask a well placed question
Segment 3: 1 minute presentation, incrementalism
Episode 12: THE GOSPEL AND ABORTION
Segment 1: Why can’t we apply the Gospel to abortion?
Segment 2: Five tips
Segment 3: Applying the Gospel to self, what happens to aborted babies?
Episode 13: DO SOMETHING
Segment 1: Apathy, the power of the pulpit
Segment 2: What you can do
Segment 3: A trip to a former abortion clinic